Are you interested in getting your work published on Dog Training Me?
Please see our guidelines below, then email your completed article or your article idea pitch to writeforus [at] dogtrainingme [dot] com with the subject ARTICLE SUBMISSION or IDEA PITCH.
IDEA PITCH GUIDELINES:
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio with your idea pitch explaining WHY you would like your article on our site.
- Include your website, portfolio, or a sample of previously published articles as an example of your writing.
- Provide the URL link you will be including in your article.
- Include the article topic or topics you would like to write about.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- You may send your article directly in the body of your email or attach it as a Word or Google doc.
- Content must be original content that has not been posted anywhere else, either online or in print.
- If you have an original video to accompany your article please zip it and attach it to your email.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Only content related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The article must be original, well written, formatted, and well researched. Any kind of copied or spun content will not be accepted.
- Do not include any referral or affiliate links in the article. You may include one branded link to your website or blog where relevant. Any additional links will be removed upon publication.
- Please include a picture! Please attach your original photo in the highest resolution that you have. If the image is not yours, it must be copyright free. Please provide the original source link and relevant citation.
- Please provide links to sources for any research or statistical information.
- Please keep your paragraphs short and use sub-headings and bullet points where appropriate to break up the content.
- Important: We reserve the right to edit your headlines, body copy, and anything else you submit to us. Once we accept a piece of writing from you it becomes the property of DogTrainingMe.com and you can not publish it anywhere else.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Dog training tips and strategies that have worked for you.
- Heartwarming stories about rescue dogs or life with your dog.
- Dog-related news stories.
- Anything that would be genuinely helpful to dog owners that we have not already written about on the site.
Due to the high number of submissions we receive, you will hear from us within two weeks if we are able to publish your article.
Please follow all of the guidelines above. If you do not hear from us within that time frame, please feel free to submit elsewhere.
Due to time constraints, we do not give feedback on every submission or let every writer know what needed to be changed or improved to make the cut.